Saturday, January 1, 2011

Name Game Winner!

Thanks everyone for such wonderful collection names! I enjoyed reading them all and checking in everyday to see what new names you all came up with. I have picked out a name for the collection and have also randomly selected two more people to receive a prize.


Winners:

dlaruex said...

my suggestion is Be My Valentine collection





 juli (sweetpz) said...

The Sweet Hearts Collection !

Theresa Smith said...

"Calling Cupid" or "First Crush"

I have 3 prizes you can select from:

1. Wait for the Be My Valentine Collection (available in about 2 weeks)
2. Love Notes Collection (available at the end of this week)
3. Valentine Collection cards, diecuts, & circle tags (available now)

Just email me your addresses and what prize you would like to : info@prettylittlestudio.com


Congratulations and Cheers!
Melissa
Pretty Little Studio

2 comments:

juli (sweetpz) said...

Awesome!!! so excited, this year i'm getting a head start on Valentines!
i've sent you an email. congrats to all the winners!
hugs
juli

Theresa Smith said...

yay!!!!! thank you!

Post a Comment