Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sneak Peak

Here is a sneak peak of the new spring/Easter line.
I have collected quite an assortment of
vintage bunny greeting cards. These bunnies are so adorable
I can't help not making a line just for them.

Coming Soon! Papers, journaling cards, vintage tags,
and of course some really cute diecuts.

*Oh and yes the line is called "Hopscotch"
I know Basic Grey just released a line called that, but I've had this name in mind for this
 collection long before Basic Grey released their papers.
And of course mine is all vintage and looks totally different.



7 comments:

Julie Bonner said...

Adorable - can't wait to see more!!!

Kimmarie Baker said...

Looks great!

Lauren said...

can't wait!! Looks so cute!!!

Theresa Smith said...

Very cute and love the name. No big deal that BG has a line with the same name. It happens quite often and the lines are very different anyway, like you said. Can't wait to see the entire line!

Lisa C. said...

Oh how cute!! I can't wait to see more!

Tresa said...

I cannot wait to see "Hopscotch". I love the new Valentine's line. Actually, I love all of your stuff!

photochic said...

As always, it's adorable. :) Love it!!

Post a Comment