1. Tell us a little about yourself.
My name is Ashley Robinson Burke. I am twenty four years old. I just recently married a boy that has been my best friend for the past 4 1/2 years of my life. I live in Thibodaux, Louisiana where I am currently living out my dream as the owner of a small scrapbook boutique, Inspire. I have two beautiful parents who are the most amazing, encouraging, giving people that I have ever met. I have two brothers who are strong, supportive, and two of my best friends. I have some pretty rockin family and friends and feel so blessed with the people that I have surrounded myself with. I also have a little pug named Button. I am a child of a mighty God and I owe everything to Him.
2. When did you start scrapbooking?
I made my first "scrapbook" out of construction paper and markers when I was 12 years old. I made my first "sorta real" scrapbook about 5 years ago and then it just became super hardcore from there.
3. What is your style?
I'm not sure how to answer this question. My style is always changing and evolving. I think that it is a mix of vintage, shabby chic, and eclectic. My style all depends on my mood, my photos, my inspiration. That's what I love about scrapbooking, that I don't have to be in a box.
6. Where do you get your inspiration?
I get my inspiration from many different places. I love looking through decor for inspiration. I love going to home decor blogs to inspire me. I also love looking at different types of artists' blogs. I love reading about inspiring people and people who love many different types of art. It is actually rare that I turn to scrapbooking blogs/layouts/photos for inspiration. I love finding it in other things. There are also times that the picture I'm scrapping itself holds all the inspiration.
8. List 5 fun facts about you.
- I am obsessed with the show What Not To Wear.
- Other than PLS, I love me some Sassafras.
- I am extremely close to my godchildren. (you will see them scrapped a lot)
- Dirty ears are my pet peeve. I clean mine like 3 times a day. (not good i know)
- I secretly wish Jennifer Nettles from Sugarland was my BFF (love her much)