Tell us a little about yourself .I’m a happily married mom of two girls who loves all things vintage. Besides designing, my passions include music, contemporary dance, the outdoors, gardening, and reading.
2. When did you start scrapbooking?
I began scrapbooking WAY back in high school, using stickers, cardstock, and markers from the local stationary store. I love looking back at all the memorabilia I scrapped from my childhood!
3. What is your style?
I use lots of grids and clean lines, but love to layer handmade or vintage embellishments on top. You’ll usually find pop-dots, stitching, distressing, or an art medium technique on every project.
|PLS Products: Belle's Tiny Bunting Flags, Mini Valentine Word Flashcards, |
Mini Easter Word Flashcards, Mini Tea Party Word Flashcards,
Circus Candy Jar Tags, Fruit Punch Cookie Cutter Tags
Mostly at night after the kids’ bedtime, with my music on and my stuff spread out all over the floor.
5. What is your favorite PLS product?
If I’m forced to pick just one, I’d have to say the 2” vintage circle tags, since that’s what first drew me to PLS, but other favorites include the paper ribbons & bracket journaling cards.
6. Where to you get your inspiration?
Just sitting down with gorgeous supplies, photos, & memories in front of me usually does the trick. I’m also really inspired by colors, techniques, and textures.
7. What is your favorite color to scrapbook?
Ooh, really tough, cause I love them ALL, but I probably use teal, pink, and yellow most often.
8. List 5 fun facts about you?
1) I’m a tad obsessed with making mental lists of where I want to travel in my lifetime, LOL.
2) If I could, I would eat a doughnut every day…preferably an apple fritter or raspberry-filled with sprinkles, yum.
3) My favorite actors are Kevin Spacey, Anthony Hopkins, Liam Neeson, & Ian McKellan.
4) I’m a die-hard introvert who craves alone-time on a daily basis, but usually can’t stop chattering incessantly in social situations.
5) I adore the smell of Stazon ink!
To learn more about Keri you can visit her blog