Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Introducing . . .



Tell us a little about yourself: My name is Jennifer Chapin and I live in Muscatine, Iowa with my husband Adam and daughter Keira who just turned 2. I work full time as a nurse, but on weekends and after Keira goes to bed, you’ll find me in my scrap room.


When did you start scrapbooking? I started scrapbooking in 2006, and also started making cards that year as well. Over the years I’ve gone back and forth between the two, but my focus since my daughter’s birth is mostly scrapbooking now.

What is your style? I always have a hard time with this question!I like to use a lot of bright colors with many layers. I have a hard time making a project without my sewing machine.

When do you find time to scrap? I am lucky to have a designated scrapbooking space in a small room just off our bedroom. I find if I keep my current project out and on my desk I can work on it and bits and pieces when I have some time. I scrapbook mostly in the evenings, after my daughter goes to bed and on the weekends when she’s napping.

What is your favorite PLS product? Oh wow, that’s a tough question! I would have to say either the vintage flashcards or the patterned paper.

Where to you get your inspiration? I have a lot of scrapbooking blogs that I keep up with in my Google reader, and I also love to use Pinterest to keep track of layouts and projects that inspire me. I subscribe to a few scrapbooking magazines as well and if I see a project I like, I tear out the page and keep them in a 3-ring binder.

What is your favorite color to scrapbook? I’m not partial but I do tend to use a lot of pink when scrapping my little girl

List 5 fun facts about you?

I must have a coffee or cappuccino every morning, followed closely by a Diet Pepsi. No substitutes!
I was on the flag squad in high school
I’ve worked in healthcare since I was 17 years old
I’m a sucker for 80′s and 90′s music
My other hobby besides scrapping is cooking- I love to cook and bake and have a very large cookbook collection




________________________________

Jennifer created this adorable baby minibook for her daughter.

Little Girl Vintage Journaling Cards
Baby Girl Word Flashcards
Vintage Bunny Pattern Paper - from the Hopscotch Collection


Paper: Vintage Bunny, Hopscotch from the Hopscotch Collection
Baby Face Vintage tags

Rosey Cheeks Paper from the Summer Breeze Collection
Little Girls Vintage Circle Tags


Love Some Bunny & Thumper Paper from the Hopscotch Collection
Little People Vintage Circle Tags


I hope you enjoyed reading about Jennifer today.
To learn more about Jennifer you can check out her blog.





2 comments:

Renee VanEpps said...

What a beautiful mini album!! Love the round tags and paper ribbons.. This whole project is very inspirational, can't wait for my first PLS order to arrive in the mail!!!

Keri said...

Wow, Jennifer, this mini is SO super-feminine, soft, and lovely...love how you put it all together.

Post a Comment